How To Uninstall Forge 1.12.2

How To Uninstall Forge 1.12.2. I installed forge and no mod works. Btw i have a mac i hope someone can help 11.01.2018 · this video teaches you exactly how to download & install forge in minecraft 1.12.2 allowing you to get any of the minecraft forge.

Minecraft Forge Download Install 1 7 10 1 12 2 1 15 2 1 16 5 Minecraft Tutos
Minecraft Forge Download Install 1 7 10 1 12 2 1 15 2 1 16 5 Minecraft Tutos from minecraft-tutos.com
I'm running forge 1.12.2 is this possible and if so, how? To uninstall minecraft for windows 10, press the search icon in the bottom left corner and search for minecraft. I downloaded an old version of forge then put a mod on it, it wasn't compatible so i deleted forge from 'versions' and downloaded a new one.

I installed forge and no mod works.

Hey everyone, here is a new video on how to uninstall forge with the new launcher: I want to uninstall forge completely but dont know how. I want to uninstall forge completely but dont know how. I'm trying to draw cubes using tesselator and bufferbuilder but the colors don't render properly.


Post a Comment

0 Comments