Sims 3 Wolf Tail

Sims 3 Wolf Tail. Version 3.0 is completely revamped from 2.0, with much more realistic coat markings, coloration upon download of the content, you will see a warning icon in the status section in the sims 3 launcher notifying that you are missing content. Indeed, another creation i made and which i'm sharing at youtube c:

The Kalino List Of All My Cc For Your Animals
The Kalino List Of All My Cc For Your Animals from 64.media.tumblr.com
The third installment of improved gray wolves. I was wondering if you could possibly give a tutorial(video on computer screen or typed) so i can learn how to make wolf tails for myself? Version 3.0 is completely revamped from 2.0, with much more realistic coat markings, coloration upon download of the content, you will see a warning icon in the status section in the sims 3 launcher notifying that you are missing content.

Check out our wolf tail selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our costume tails shops.

I'm sorry that it's so short! I was out of ideas since it isn't a pet like tessa, i hope. • eyeliner • eyebrows one required. Required fields are marked *.


Post a Comment

0 Comments